Danielle

by Jessica

Danielle is one of the bravest heroes. She is not famous and never will be but to the people who know her she is a wonderful, strong, and brave woman. Danielle is 31 years old; she is married and has two children. She has lived a very hard life and she did not end up letting her past ruin her future. She over came all of the obstacles life had thrown at her, she never let them get her down.

Now-a-days a hero is some one who makes a ton of money or some one who is famous, or even some one who has done something outrageous to help many people. Danielle has done none of those things. She is a silent hero who never gets any recognition for anything in her life. But there are some people who know her, and who can see the greatness that she possesses. She is a good God fearing person. And society should recognize people like her more often.

Danielle has made wonderful contributions to society. However none of them are well known. She had to raise all of the younger brothers and sisters and though it was difficult she was able to turn them into smart, well rounded, functioning people in society. Living in her home town was not that easy, there were a lot of bad influences where she lived and she never allowed any of her siblings to get mixed up in the wrong crowd. The world is better off now that she prevented those kids form growing up the wrong way.

She represents many values that are good to society and she is a good example for any person to follow. She took on more than any teenager ever should have and she did it without a second thought. She was faced with many evils and she resisted all of the temptation. She was violated and she does not let that run her life. She never had all of the things she ever wanted but she never felt bad about it.

What is so impressive about Danielle was the way she always seems to try to make the best out of every bad situation. She was abused almost everyday of the adolescence and she never let it get to her because she knew that her father would get what was coming to him eventually, and know the man is in prison. She was not allowed to go to school most of the time because her father made her stay home and clean and take care of the children. And even though Danielle was unable to graduate on time she did it after and she eventually got her diploma. She is even stronger than most people in society are and she has had to face things that no one should have to deal with especially a child. Now she is a strong woman who takes wonderful care of her family and does not let her past effect the way she lives.