Dad

by Hannah from Auburn

This is my dad in 2000. ((EAMC))
This is my dad in 2000. ((EAMC))

What is a hero? Well, to me a hero is an ordinary person who wants to help the environment just for the good of doing it. There is a variety of heroes in the world! But, my personal hero is my Dad.

His name is Mark Arnall. He was born in Perry, Georgia. He now lives in Auburn, Alabama. One reason I think he is a hero is because he is so caring and loving. He is funny and super sweet! He is a doctor at East Alabama Medical Center. Personally, I think he is the best doctor ever! He is very smart, too. I think it is very cool that he saves people's lives every day at work!

When I grow up, I will try to be like him by being as brave, generous, and helpful as him. Something that my Dad usually said is "Haste Makes Waste". He says that a lot when I am carrying a lot of stuff to the sink after dinner and I almost drop all of the stuff. "Haste Makes Waste" he says. It means that when you take too much of something and you're rushing you might want to stop before you waste all of it! I think that he has a great personality and has all the heroic characteristics!