Ilya Dvorzov

by Asya from Murom

My hero is Ilya Dvorzov, he is a dancer and he is my friend too. I admire him because Ilya is a very interesting person. We have been friends since I was 8 years old. We have been dancing at the same dancing club for 6 years (I am keen on dancing too).

Ilya was born in 1992 in Murom in Russia. He has been dancing since he was 5 years old. Now dancing is not only his hobby, it is his life. He loves dancing and he often tells me about his training and competitions. When he was 14 years old, Ilya and his partner Ksenia became the champions of Vladimir region. He is my favourite dancer.

He is not only a talented dancer, he is an intelligent person too. A year ago he finished school. At school he was the most brilliant student, so he won an award at the competition of the cleverest and the most talented pupils in Murom.

When he finished school he wanted to leave Murom, but his parents did not allow him to leave our town. But Ilya wanted to dance better and better... Finally he left Murom and rented a flat in Vladimir. Now Ilya is living there without his parents, and dancing at the University. 10 weeks ago he phoned me and said that he became the champion of Moscow region. It was fantastic!

He is a gay and patient person. His lifestyle is crazy but interesting and difficult. Every day he goes to bed late and he has to get up early because every day Ilya has got a lot of homework. He also has to work hard to practice dancing. It is very difficult because he has not got any time to surf the Net, to watch TV or to visit his parents as an ordinary guy. But Ilya likes his active and energetic life.