SPORTS HERO:
CRISTIANO RONALDO
by Carter from Phoenix

Cristiano Ronaldo shoots (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1234307/Marseille-1-Real-Madrid-3-Double-delight-Cristiano-Ronaldo-rampant-Real-sail-16.html)
A hero is a person who inspires you to do something. He is also a person who doesn’t let you down.

My hero is Cristiano Ronaldo. He was born on February 5, 1985 in Funchal, Portugal. He started playing "futbol", known as soccer in the United States, when he was three years old. When he was a kid, his favorite team was SL Benfica. Then when he got older, he joined their rival, Sporting. He is currently twenty-three years old. He lives in Madrid, Spain. He has received twenty-one soccer awards. In 2007 and 2008, Ronaldo scored thirty-one goals. Ronaldo missed two penalties in 2008. In 2008 he finished third for Player of the Year. He wears number seven when he plays for Portugal and number nine when he plays for Real Madrid.

Cristiano Ronaldo is my hero because he never lets his team down. In 2005 and 2006 he led his team to the finals, then helped them win it all. Cristiano Ronaldo is my hero because he inspired me to play soccer. He has made me a great soccer player because I watch how he does moves on T.V. I think he is the greatest soccer player in the world.

Written by Carter from Phoenix
This story has been submitted by a guest user and does not necessarily represent the views of The My Hero Project or its staff.

More Featured Sports Heroes