My Brother

by Benjamin from Trnovo, Slovenia

My brother is my hero because he makes my day, every day. He is the only one I can fight with when I’m bored, he doesn’t like a lot of food so I can eat it. Sometimes when he is angry I’m the only one who can stop him doing »bed stuff« like trying to destroy my or my mom and dad’s computer and things I should not go into details. We have a lot of fun when we are watching TV, specially our favourite channel Bayblade metal fusion because we like to play with toys Bayblade.

I remember my life before I got my brother. It was boring. It's true that there was nothing I had to share. But there were no adventures, no fights too. And when none of my friends were home I had nothing to do. But the best thing about my brother is, that he is always on my side. Sometimes when we are fighting for something it’s normal I’m angry but I still love him because he’s my brother, right?

Benjamin Kovac Keber, Slovenia, Ljubljana. 6.b class of Primary school Trnovo.