Annie Mansfield Sullivan Macy

by Drew from Austin

Annie Mansfield Sullivan Macy

Annie Mansfield Sullivan Macy was a teacher but not the kind of teacher you would expect. She worked with people with disorders, like Helen Keller. I bet she was an amazing person. She didn't just work with Helen Keller but she was the most famous person she worked with. Most people think that Helen Keller was the one that was famous but really it was Annie Mansfield Sullivan Macy. She was the famous one because Helen Keller and everyone else learned everything they know from her.

Annie Mansfield Sullivan Macy was born on April 14, 1866. She was born at Feeding Hills, in Massachusetts. She died in October 20, 1936, in New york Forest Hills. Annie Mansfield Sullivan Macy was Irish. Annie Mansfield Sullivan Macy ran charities. When Annie Mansfield Sullivan Macy first came to to teach Helen Keller, Helen was was seven years old.

After Helen Keller's graduation from Radcliffe, Annie married the instructor from Harvard.