Anna Hu

by Lisa from Tainan

Anna Hu used to play the cello, and she was a bright star in this area. But, when she was 20, she hurt her hands and could never play the cello again. Sad she was¸ she became upset and depressed, didn’t want to do everything, she even gave up her life and talent.

Her parents felt sad but they didn’t give up their daughter and they couldn’t see their daughter being more depressed. They asked her to learn jewelry design. By the way, her dad is also a jewelry businessman.

She began to learn how to use the different jewelry to show the feeling of art, and how to design the good decorate of these shining stones. She learned fast and she said¸ she wanted to do good in this area for her father about proving her and finding a new direction for her.

Now, she is a famous designer of Taiwan, and we will see her brighter and brighter.