Albert Einstein

by A.J. from Prescott

Albert Einstein (wespenre.com)
Albert Einstein (wespenre.com)

Albert Einstein is my hero because he discovered the theory of relativity (E=mc2 ). He also figured out that space bends like a blanket. He also encourages me to think of inventions. And plus he is a true genius! So for all those these reasons and many others he is my hero.

The theory of relativity is meaning energy= mass continuum squared. It will some day help me in school. It has encouraged many people to become a scientist, like me. E=mc2 is one of Albert Einstein greatest achievements. So e=mc2 is a pretty cool thought.

It’s cool to find out that space bends like a blanket. Yes like a blanket. It is cool because it will help people fly through space so we may find aliens. It helps us understand gravity and why we rotate around the sun. It helped us by letting us understand space more.

Helping me think of inventions is a good idea. It’s a good Idea because it will help the world. Making me think of inventions will cause other people to think of inventions. It might save the world. So making me think of inventions is a good idea.

So Albert Einstein is my hero. For the theory of relativity. And space equaling a blanket. But don’t forget, he also encourages me to think of inventions. So for all these reasons and many others, Albert Einstein is my HERO!!