Ibn Soulaiman Roudani

Learning never ends

Student Films

Messi

By: Produced by: Amer Janah / Directed by:
My favourite hero: Lionel Messi.

Stories

My Father
By: Youness Quraich from Taroudant
My Mother
By: Fatiha Oubou from Taroudant
Fairuz
By: Oumaima Essadki from Taroudant
Albert Einstein
By: Jihane Foukahi from Taroudant
Jung Ryeo-won
By: Asma Elbayadi from Taroudant
Adil Taarabt
By: Yasine Ait Ahmed from Taroudant
Roger Federer
By: Mustapha Ouanouche from Taroudant
Rafael Nadal
By: Isam Idrissi from Taroudant
Ronaldo
By: Brahim from Taroudant
Stephane El Shaarawy
By: Ossama Oubihi from Taroudant
My Mom
By: Fatiha from Taroudant
I have been doing project for a long time, but this time it is different. I faced a lot of problems to finish the organiser. First, some students were so lazy that they copied from google or other sites. it was so difficult to get a lot of powerpoints and find out that the platform does not accept them. The experience were so sad when I got an email telling me that the stories of my students were plagiarised. Yet, it was a good experience to learn to be patient and push the students to edit their work and convince them to write the stories using their simple words. One's story is quickly accepted than a copied one. It was a great experience to learn from students and learn about their heroes. Being involved in such projects encourages me to continue professional development and include my students in the changes that are taking place around us. Pushing learners to use ICT tools to develop writing and critical was of paramount importance.
In a nutshell, taking part in my hero projects is an amazing and rewarding experience.
Thank you my students, my colleagues and moderators.

It has been a pleasure reading stories from all over the globe. It was a great pleasure to feel the success and achievement. Next participation in my hero project would more fruitful and succesful. We are learning from our mistakes and technological breakdowns.
Thanks and see you next time on another project.

Organizer created on 7/13/2013 1:14:18 AM by Mohamed Bakkas

Last edited 1/3/2019 1:04:26 PM by Anthony Pouw