Visit our Facebook Visit our Twitter

My Hero Learning Circles - Middle/High School - January 2013
Discover the heroes of youth from around the world

My Hero Learning Circles is an online global exchange that has the My Hero Project partnered with iEARN.org. Teachers and students from around the world learn about each others cultures, communities, countries and of course, their heroes. The world is brought into their classrooms and their classrooms into the world. This diverse circle of Elementary and Middle school students is composed of classes participating from Romania, Taiwan, Ukraine, Slovenia, Russia and Pakistan. The My Hero Project thanks you for all your hard work and for your amazing results, that everyone can see on this page. I encourage everyone to take some time and click through ALL of the classes in this new archive of heroes as seen through the eyes of our youth. Happy New Year. Wendy Jewell Facilitator

We are a group of students in the 11th grade A & B at Alexandru Papiu High School, Dej, Romania. Our class profile is computer science but we also study math, biology, history, chemistry, physics, economics, geography, Romanian, French, English and sports. We like to listen to music, play football, basketball, tennis, computer games and chat with our friends online, as well as go on trips. Our town is small, but very old and beautiful country, situated in the south east part of Europe, in the central part of Transylvania with mountains, lakes, rivers and sea. The Danube pours into the Black Sea forming a beautiful delta, a natural paradise for many species of birds and fish. We like to spend our summer holidays at the Black Sea Coast. Enjoy our works. Professor Cornelia Platon

These are the heroes of Slovenian students from the 9th grade at Osnova Sola Naklo School. It's our second time participating in learning circles and this time we decided to tell the world about our heroes. Our country, Slovenia, is small but we have many people that we are proud of so we want to share their stories with the whole world. The topic of heroes is in our curriculum but the students wrote about their heroes as an extra task and we all hope that you will like their work and learn many new things as we have in this learning circle.

©2013 The My Hero Project, Inc. All rights reserved. Technical errors or questions? support@myheroproject.org

.