School nr.17 Botosani, Romania and our heroes

This is the work done by 2 4th grader classes as part of My hero iEarn circle. Since our school policy does not allow them to upload their work from personal accounts, our organizer page is compiled of several short texts about their heroes

School nr.17 Botosani, Romania
Credit: http://myhero.com/images/ecreateuserimages/sr_18201455635.jpg
School nr.17 Botosani is in its 3rd year of taking part in iEarn learning circles for both primary and secondary classes. However, it is only our second time on My hero. We have worked on Computer chronicles, Mindworks, Places and perspectives, each time involving different students, thus trying to get them interested in communicating more in english and improving their digital, social skills, their decision making process too. We have presented all our iEarn circles (and there have been quite a few over these past 3 years) to our eTwinning, Comenius partners, to fellow teachers in other schools or cities, encouraging them to be a part of iEarn. Time will tell if our efforts have met with success.

My hero is my father. He is strong, very strong. His name is Dan. He works for the local heat distribution company.
Ioana - 4A

My hero is my dog. His name is Rex. He is strong, fast, smart. He only eats meat. He saved me from a rabid dog who was about to bite me.
Stefan - 4A

My hero is my father. He is intelligent, handsome, good and polite. For me he is a super hero. My entire family adores him. When mom  was busy he would always take me for a walk on my bike in the park. He is also the one who taught me how to use my rollerblades.  He will always be my hero.
Iasmina - 4A

My hero is Spy. He is from Team Fortress 2, a video game I like. He likes smart suits. He is invisible and takes out bad men, such as Scout, Pyro, Sniper. However, he is scared of doctors.

My hero is Iron Man. He is strong and he can fly. He likes coffee and hotdogs. He goes into space. He is my hero because he saved some of my colleagues and me :) . He has short hair and blue eyes.
Robert - 4B

Ironman
Credit: http://myhero.com/images/ecreateuserimages/sr_1220201353019.jpg
My hero is Catwoman. She lives in Florida. In the morning she drinks milk and eats biscuits. Catwoman is my hero because she saves the world and is in Batman's team. In her everyday life, she stays at work and takes orders from her boss. She saves people from fires and she is not afraid of water.
That's the way Catwoman is in my mind.
Bianca - 4B

Catwoman
Credit: http://myhero.com/images/ecreateuserimages/sr_1220201353338.jpg
My hero is also Catwoman because she is classy and she saves people. One day Catwoman stopped an active volcano and put out a fire. She has saved people on numerous occasions. One Friday she rescued a little girl and a dog from an earthquake. At the same time she stopped some bad guys from robbing a bank and she put them in prison.
Petronela - 4B

My hero is a parrot named Hip. His face is blue with a little bit of white. He wakes me up every morning so I can go to school. He goes outside all the time but always comes back. He is very playful and for that we bought him a friend. I think my parrot is the most beautiful parrot in the world. He is my hero because he is my best friend and he never pinches me.
Mihaela - 4B

My hero is a police dog names Ox. He lives in Bucharest, the capital of Romania. He saved a man from drowning and caught a thief while he was stealing. He is my hero because he is brave, selfless and loyal.
Alice - 4B

Organizer created on 12/18/2013 9:19:49 PM by Loredana Popa

Last edited 11/22/2019 1:27:00 AM by Anthony Pouw