FAMILY HERO:
MY PARENTS
by Sam from Oro-Medonte

My parents

In this essay I will be talking about why my parents are heroes. The three main reasons that they are heroes are that they support us in every way possible, they teach us important life lessons, and they give up their own time for us.

My parents are heroes because they support me and my family in every way possible. They provide all of the necessary things like food, shelter and rules. My parents also enroll me and my sisters in extracurricular activities. They enroll us in things like karate and music lessons, and horseback riding. They also do not spoil us with everything that we want, but give us what we need. If they do buy us something extra, my parents buy me and my sistersí things that we will use and that will last.

My parents are heroes to me and the rest of my family because they donít just tell us what not to do, but they teach us important life lessons. Some of the things that they teach us includes how to handle money, how to cook, and that a good work ethic is important.

Written by Sam from Oro-Medonte
This story has been submitted by a guest user and does not necessarily represent the views of The My Hero Project or its staff.

More Featured Family Heroes

.