Visit our Facebook Visit our Twitter

Creating a MY HERO webpage is fun and easy!

Before you register, please read the following:

• We only want to hear your hero story! Only send us stories you wrote yourself, and tell us where you got your information. MY HERO will not knowingly activate or publish any story that is plagiarized from another Web site or any other source.

• MY HERO will not post any stories that promote hatred, violence, or prejudice.

• If you include pictures from a book, magazine or another Web site, please credit your sources.

• Remember your password so that you can return to edit your story or add pictures. If you lose your password, write to myhero@myheroproject.org and we will send it to you.

• If we feature your story, you are eligible to get a T-Shirt prize. To be considered for a prize you must leave a phone number or email address. Leaving a class email address is okay. If you are under eighteen, we need your parent's permission to accept your personal email address or phone number.

• You can download the Create program How-To Flyer for help.
Username
Password

Watch MY HERO Reporter Slater show you how easy it is to create a page!

©2013 The My Hero Project, Inc. All rights reserved. Technical errors or questions? support@myheroproject.org

.