The 20th Annual MY HERO International Film Festival

Deadlines

• March 1 $25.00
  • June 1 $30.00
  • August 1 $35.00
  • September 1 $40.00

Acceptable film formats

Public link on Vimeo is preferred. H264, MP4 format. Hi-res (720p or higher)

Rights & Clearances 

By submitting your film to MY HERO, you grant MY HERO permission and rights to place your film, if accepted, in its entirety on the MY HERO film festival website.

By submitting your film to MY HERO, you grant MY HERO permission and rights to publish selected screen shots from your work on the MY HERO Web site and in promotional materials. You also grant MY HERO non-exclusive rights to use your film or excerpts of your film in promotional and educational outreach opportunities, including the MY HERO Portal on the Google Cultural Institute!

Submit with Film Freeway

If you already have an account with FilmFreeway, select this method

You can submit through OUR WEBSITE any time - we are accepting ONGOING SUBMISSIONS. CLICK BELOW TO SUBMIT NOW:

Continue to Festival Submission »

STUDENTS SUBMIT FOR FREE! If you are a student under 13 please use your teacher's email when submitting.  EMAIL FOR CODE: [email protected]

IF YOU ARE A STUDENT OVER 13 THEN CLICK Below for

Learn about all of our contests here:

MY HERO Contests

Learn about our special awards here:

Special Awards

Learn about our FREE Media Arts Production Resources here:

Media Arts Resources

We have developed FREE resources online to help you with creating a hero film. Take advantage of the numerous tutorials and lesson plans covering all aspects of producing a short film about heroism.

Looking for Non-Festival Submissions?

MY HERO accepts films, stories, art, and audio. Register for your free account and share your art.

Click Here