Rachida Moqrie

by Walid from Kenitra, Morocco

My Hero Project

Walid Laghzioui
Mohamed 5 High School
Teacher:  Ikram Eseghir

My Teacher

Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to introduce to you my hero for what it comes to teaching. She's the best at what she does, one of the most respectful women in Kenitra and the most famous in physics and chemistry.

Rachida Moqrie is a physics and chemistry teacher at Mohammed 5 High School. She is competent in the subject she teaches. In addition to that, she's so nice to others and respects everybody. She is modest and encouraging. She always supports all students, believes in their potential and ability to assert themselves.

If you ask her students, you'll discover truly that everyone understood the lesson very well; she has an excellent way to teach. Thanks to her, lessons seem so simple and easy. Rachida Moqrie has been a laborious student. She got many certificates. Apart from teaching, Rachida Moqriehas been involved in different activities in her life. When I had an interview with her, I found out about some of these:

- She has a BA in physics and chemistry from Mohammed 5 University, Rabat. - A Diploma of Higher Studies from the faculty of Educational science.
 - A teacher at Mohamed 5 High School in Kenitra.
 - A Teacher of ''Tafssir (i.e. explaining) Quran'' in the Institute of the Islamic West, Kenitra.
 - The coordinator of the school help center at Mohammed 5 high school.
 - The president of the association of affection and tolerance which takes care of the well-being of families.
 - The President of the association of fighting smoking and drugs.
 - Vice-president of the association of Culture, Education and Development. 
- A member of the association of The Islamic West ''IWI''
 - A member of the association of Moroccan Physics teachers

- A member of ''Al zahrae'' forum for Moroccan women

- A member of a local association of "drama in many languages".
 - She has written many plays like : Private lawsuit ; Mercy ; So the family remains a strong castle and a promising tree ; School between yesterday and today ; Violence in classrooms ; Dirty Diaries ; Sleeping Arabian women ; The saviour of humanity ..
 - She participates in many seminars and lectures in the fields of science, communication and listening skills, and education.
 - She has produced many short films/ videos such as: The institute of ''WI'' ; Our Children Club ; Med V High School between yesterday and today ; Who lives in the house of students. 
- She participated in the construction of a mosque at school. 
- She participated in building a huge hall at school.
 - She supports students psychologically. 
- She has a diploma as a self-development trainer from the Canadian Association. 
- Advisor of the association of Arabic Language. 
- And last but not least, she's married and a Mother of 6 children.
Here I gave you some of what she has done till now. Finally, with teachers like her, I have a bright and a positive view of the future of our educational system in Morocco. Hope is still here, It's not lost :)  Thank you for your time